Despite its name, a heat pump does more than provide heat control, it also takes care of cooling and humidity. When paired with your furnace, it can provide significant cost savings on your utility bill and help extend the life of your furnace.
We install, repair and maintain Trane and Water Furnace ground-source heat pumps. Ground source heat pumps are a great way of heating your home with energy from the sun. Although they are pricey initially to install, the returns in renewable energy and longevity are well worth the investment.
How We Can Help
- Installation We will help you decide on the best option for your needs and budget and we will ensure your system is installed efficiently and accurately.
- Repairs Whether you require a minor fix, or you need an emergency repair, our experienced technicians know how to get it up and running.
- Maintenance We have a variety of maintenance plans that protect your investment, ensure your system is running efficiently and provide peace-of-mind.
- Trustworthy, Qualified Service Our technicians are experienced, respectful and friendly too. They keep on top of the latest products and service techniques, in order to provide the highest level of service.
Protect Your Investment
A regular tune-up and safety check helps protect against surprise breakdowns and repairs.
Benefits Of A Maintenance Plan
- Extend the life of your system.
- Catch minor issues before they become a big deal.
- Save on your utility bills.
- Ground Source Heat Pumps → Trane and Water Furnace, this is the type of system they offer
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our professional technician and trained staff will help you in your area, and start getting you quotes today.