Did you know that indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air? Keeping indoor air quality in check is not only a healthier choice, it helps your heating and cooling systems operate more efficiently.
Air cleaning systems filter the air for dust, pet dander, pollen, cleaning chemical gases and other allergens.
Dry and moist air can have a damaging effect on health, promote mold and rot, cause chipped paint and plaster and cause your furniture to become brittle.
The Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. Here are some of the key benefits that will help you feel better, sleep better and dust less.
- Removes up to an incredible 99.98% of airborne particles from the air
- Traps particles down to 0.1 micron in size
- Up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1” filter
- Performance verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Only whole-home air filtration product certified by the Asthma and Allergy
- Foundation of America (AAFA) as an “asthma & allergy friendly” product
How We Can Help
- InstallationWe will help you decide on the best option for your needs and budget and we will ensure your system is installed efficiently and accurately.
- RepairsWhether you require a minor fix, or you need an emergency repair, our experienced technicians know how to get it up and running.
- MaintenanceWe have a variety of maintenance plans that protect your investment, ensure your system is running efficiently and provide peace-of-mind.
- Trustworthy, Qualified ServiceOur technicians are experienced, respectful and friendly too. They keep on top of the latest products and service techniques, in order to provide the highest level of service.
Protect Your Investment
A regular tune-up and safety check helps protect against surprise breakdowns and repairs.
Benefits Of A Maintenance Plan
- Extend the life of your system.
- Catch minor issues before they become a big deal.
- Save on your utility bills.
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our professional technician and trained staff will help you in your area, and start getting you quotes today.